The "paste" function has been disabled on my Galaxy S7. Is there any way to re-enable it?

A

AC Question

I have a new S7 and admittedly I've never used an android phone before. The copy paste function is basically exactly the same on the two OS's though. Long press>copy; long press>paste. I can copy to my clipboard and I see it say it has been copied. But I can no longer paste anywhere. It's a ridiculous issue, but I don't see anyone else posting about it. Can anyone help an android newbie?

TheCureForHope1

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: The "paste" function has been disabled on my Galaxy S7. Is there any way to re-enable it?

I really appreciate the quick reply. After 2 days and other android users helping (I've always had an iphone), no one knew how to fix it. I eventually just started digging through the whole phone and just changing things even if I didn't know what they did (incredibly smart idea, I know). Eventually I made some changes in accessibility settings and all of the sudden it worked. No idea what I actually did though. Really frustrating and I'm sure I broke some other things in the process.