My volume turns itself down automatically

A

AC Question

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with a problem with my OPPO R9's(I believe it's called the F1 Plus in other countries) volume I've been having.

Whilst I am very happy with this phone, this issue is driving me insane. So, what's happening is that when I play a song, go on YouTube or watch a movie the volume will be at full for about a second, but then immediately be reduced by about 80% to a near inaudible level. This doesn't happen if I have headphones jacked in.

I have read online others experiencing this problem but nothing specific to the OPPO R9's. I've heard that it can be apps doing some sort of equalization and that I have to boot in safe drive to see if this is the case. However, I can't figure out the process for entering safe mode. All the websites tell me a process for entering safe mode that doesn't seem to work on this phone.

Finally, when I first got the phone, which was a week ago today, for the first couple of days the volume worked as it should.

Can someone please help me? I'm not particularly tech savvy and am so annoyed that my otherwise great new phone is being so disobedient.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mighty Maus (Mightiest of the maus')

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay