How do I add friends on S Health?

A

AC Question

I want to begin using the new "Together" feature, however when I go to 'Select Friend', it states that there are 'no contacts with S Health installed or registered with S Health Together'. I can't seem to find a place to add friends or link to my contacts. I have the latest version...ver 4.8.1.0013.

Phate77

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Have the same problem - how to add a friend? I have a friend with GF2, I know his email registered in Samsung account, I add this email as his contact details, but S-Health cannot find him... Any ideas how to handle it?

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Both people MUST have Together turned on in SHealth in order for you to see them. Simply having SHealth is not enough. You will not be able to add friends/find if they don't have it turned on. Once both parties have it on you should be able to add them no problem.

Lisette1

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Both people have to turn the "together" button "on" & you both have to add each others phone numbers in your contact list. If you don't put the other ones phone number in your contact list you cannot see the other person in S Health. Hope this helps

Ryeguy1978

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem too. Make sure all information of the friend you want to add is in your contact list including email. NOTE: their email address must match that which they used to register for S-health!
Then uninstall your S-health updates and then reinstall, ensuring to allow S-health with all acces rights they are requesting.
Go into your S-health settings and enable "Together" feature. Do a quick friends search (request) and, voila!!
:)

Lauramae04

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
I have tried all the above things and NOTHING has worked. In fact I only had one friend out of 4 left, and one night walking, I saw it disappear right before my very eyes when I went into the together leaderboard.

f1rich

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, I have figured out the problem how to add friends with no thanks to Samsung support.
First of all make sure you have your friend's Gmail email address what they registered google play with and mobile phone number stored in your contact book especially under Samsung Account.
If this doesn't work add your friend's current and old mobile number and Gmail email address.
Having old and new Mobile numbers should work, when you have done this go to S Health then refresh. Storing your friend's old number is because your friend might have registered the phone with the old number but now has a new number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34