The best -504 error

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, so this might be in the wrong section, or it might not be, but I was wondering if I could get some help.

I recently bought the Gionee Elife S5.1 with Android 5.0, and have been trying to install Marvel Future Fight onto it. Every attempt has failed. It always gives me the error code -504.
I've tried downloading it from the Play Store. Under my main google account, under other google accounts, under new google accounts, nothing. I've tried downloading it from my internet connection, my mom's, my workplace's, my mobile data. Nothing. I've also cleared the cache, cleared the data and factory reset my phone about 3 times to try and get this game to download properly. Nothing.
I've downloaded the .apk file (up to date and from a legal source), and still unable to properly install it, it always fails. I have googled this issue for the error code 504, and have done every possible solution from reinstalling the Google Play Services, to redownloading and installing the play store. Nothing works. This phone might just not like this game (I've successfully downloaded all other NetMarble games to test if they work, and they do, I've also downloaded almost every other game I can think of, and they all work, it's just Marvel Future Fight that won't download).
If anyone has any sort of insight into this problem, that would be much appreciated.

Lots of love<3 or can point me in some sort of direction, that would be awesome too!
Happy Fighting <3
For clarification, it's error code -504. Sorry.