LG G4 is in MTP mode but the folder shows as empty

A

AC Question

So my touch screen stopped working this afternoon. I have a replacement phone on the way to me in two days. But I have a whole lot of pictures and files that I need to get off of this one.

I've transferred files before and had my phone set to MTP. When I plug it into my computer now the VS986 shows up under devices but there are no files in there.

I can't use AirDroid since I can't install it onto my droid (right??) I need to find a solution to get all this stuff off my phone.

Please help!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So my touch screen stopped working this afternoon. I have a replacement phone on the way to me in two days. But I have a whole lot of pictures and files that I need to get off of this one.

I've transferred files before and had my phone set to MTP. When I plug it into my computer now the VS986 shows up under devices but there are no files in there.

I can't use AirDroid since I can't install it onto my droid (right??) I need to find a solution to get all this stuff off my phone.

Please help!
Welcome to Android Central!

You can try picking up a OTG adapter and then plugging a mouse into the phone with it. That should allow you to navigate through the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX