"verifiedbysecuredltd" notifications daily spamming- can't remove.

A

AC Question

I'm not sure what app caused this or if it's a virus, etc.... but every day I get notifications from verifiedbysecuredltd for random websites that are clearly spam. never followed a link. Want to get this off my phone but can't find information on how to remove it. I've tried several malware scans, virus scans, air push scans, etc. Finding nothing, though many of these scanners crash. What do I do? I don't want to factory reset or do anything drastic if I don't have to.

Trey Griffith

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure what app caused this or if it's a virus, etc.... but every day I get notifications from verifiedbysecuredltd for random websites that are clearly spam. never followed a link. Want to get this off my phone but can't find information on how to remove it. I've tried several malware scans, virus scans, air push scans, etc. Finding nothing, though many of these scanners crash. What do I do? I don't want to factory reset or do anything drastic if I don't have to.

Same here just started last week hope somebody has some info on this

samalolo1

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for the duplicate post but here's a screenshot of what it looks like.

screenshot

May have found the issue, if you go to Chrome / App notifications then App settings you will see verifiedbysecureltd.com under "Notifications", tap it then clear/reset and hopefully that will make it go away. Not sure how it got in there in the first place ...

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that was what I was going to suggest. Chrome notifications can be useful if, for example, you use the Facebook mobile site--but it's not surprising that annoying developers would also find a way to trick users into turning on Chrome notifications for their own junk.:-\

Radiophonic01

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Ok, was able to disable the notifications as suggested, but still would like to get to the root of the problem. Something is clearly hiding itself and spamming. Would like to get rid of the source of the problem if possible rather than just make it visually go away. Any ideas on how to discover what's generating them?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante