I've been receiving this signal on my Samsung galaxy s4 "Sim card removed.....The mobile network will be unavailable until you restart with a valid sim card" I removed the sim card and inserted and restart the phone. After a minute, the signal came again, this time I just restarted the phone and it keeps coming every one or two minutes. The worst thing is I comes in the middle of my interest operation. Please help me with a remedy to kill this one's and for all.
    06-21-2016 09:05 AM
    Hello. Sorry to hear you had to have an operation
    I've been trying to figure what you meant without predictive text failing.

Next time that happens, check in About Device - Status and see if your number and network disappears.
    Also Networks - More - Mobile / Cell Networks - Access Point Names, to see if apn's are fully installed (probably are).

You may need to try a different exchange sim from your carrier / network store, check they are not experiencing problems, or quite possibly there is a fault in the phone hardware you could ask a store or repair centre to test.
    Hello. Sorry to hear you had to have an operation
    I've been trying to figure what you meant without predictive text failing.

Next time that happens, check in About Device - Status and see if your number and network disappears.
    Also Networks - More - Mobile / Cell Networks - Access Point Names, to see if apn's are fully installed (probably are).

You may need to try a different exchange sim from your carrier / network store, check they are not experiencing problems, or quite possibly there is a fault in the phone hardware you could ask a store or repair centre to test.
    06-21-2016 09:18 AM
    I'm with sfoLAX I believe your SIM card needs to be replaced. Your carrier should be able to do this for free or with minimal charge, they can probably also do a basic diagnostic on your device.

IF you are a technically inclined user and you want to do your own diagnostic, Samsung DOES provide a diagnostic app, which has mixed reviews....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diagnostics.ux
    06-21-2016 09:35 AM