LG Optimus F6 Issues

TheEdward

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I have a F6 that recently has begun giving either one of our booth of these messages:

Process system stopped responding. Close it?

Unfortunately, the process android.process.media had stopped.

After receiving one or both of these messages, the screen would go black for a few seconds and then show the home screen again. I factory reset the phone. When I tried to enter my information, the keyboard did not show up. I went to the home screen without inputting any information. I tried to use the keyboard again but it did not show up. I checked the input method in the system settings and LG Keyboard is there but not checked. I tried selecting it but nothing happens. I can mess with its settings but I cannot select it. I tried to download a keyboard from the Play store but on top of not being able to use the keyboard, the Play store keeps closing with a 'not responding' notification. I then tried Chrome, but that too is not responding. When I try to restart in safe mode, it does not complete the action. I then have to turn it back on. With the resetting, no keyboard and not responding messages, what can be done? Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon