HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset issues.

A

AC Question

I was having many problems saying all of my apps have stopped working spamming me with notifications. After reading online I decided to factory reset my phone. I went into setting and did backup and reset.
After it was done doing it's thing the phone rebooted and opened up with a "Setup Wizard" Initializing screen. Only this time I was having the same (X)Service has stopped working message, and all of the apps that have stopped working are all Google related IE: Google Play Services, Mail, Google.process.gapps, Google Play Music. Not only with these messages popping up but also it's stuck in a perpetual loop of "Preparing Your Phone". It's been on this screen for more than a day and I can see that it's probably not actually preparing my phone.
I tried going into the boot menu and doing a factory reset, but whenever I try to boot into recovery it doesn't work. I don't know if all this info is helpful but please can anyone help me? I need my phone for work business and other subjects ASAP.

Thank you~.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae