VoLTE support on s7 edge SM-G935FD (Dubai)

A

AC Question

Hi, I purchased s7 edge in Dubai, currently using Reliance Jio VoLTE in india, need help to enable VoLTE support on s7 edge ( SM-G935FD ) model. I am not able to see any of the advanced options for LTE . Is there any separate code upgrade / Software upgrade required.

Nikhil Shet

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I purchased s7 edge in Dubai, currently using Reliance Jio VoLTE in india, need help to enable VoLTE support on s7 edge ( SM-G935FD ) model. I am not able to see any of the advanced options for LTE . Is there any separate code upgrade / Software upgrade required.
Were u able to find a solution for this?? I too have the same problem. I can only access data on my s7 edge bt in dubai but unable to make calls since i cant enable volte on my phone to use the jio sim to make calls.

dcs13

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Were u able to find a solution for this?? I too have the same problem. I can only access data on my s7 edge bt in dubai but unable to make calls since i cant enable volte on my phone to use the jio sim to make calls.

Hi, I have the same problem with JIO card on my S7 edge, i tried factory reset and restore when it showed previous backup as G935F and not G935FD. I bought it from USA. Please if anyone can find a solution. Thanks.

Mihir_Lad

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
I tried the indian firmware on my s7 edge bought frm dubai nd it worked nw jio is running all gud..wid call nd data

Hi

Kindly provide the step by step guidelines to update the Indian firmware..

I have the same problem I had bought s7 edge from dubai so volte not working and only data is working.

Also do let me know if we upgrade to Indian firmware then warranty will be void?

Awaiting your revert.

Regards,
Mihir

Siddharth Shankar

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi ,
I did it on my S7 edge long back. It is easy with help of Samsung Smart Switch to change UAE firmware to India firmware. Before starting you must have Serial Number of a Indian purchased SM-G935FD mobile. Download Smart Switch on your desktop and follow below step.

1. Open SS->More->Emergency Software Recovery and Initialization -> Device Initialization
2. Give model name as "SM-G935FD" and Search.
3. Give Serial Number of a Indian purchased SM-G935FD mobile.
4. Follow the steps ask by SS.

Make you sure you dont connect you mobile to desktop till step 4.

After completing software update, do one time factory reset and check the network. JIO volte should work.