I cannot get the message to "clear off" it will clear off ever other app but it stays up

A

AC Question

The x in the top right hand corner won't highlight to close and yes i have tried powering it off, powering off and removing the battery while pressing the power button. Still there whrn powered back up

JustmeMKB

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: I cannot get the message to "clear off" it will clear off ever other app but it stays up

I am trying to clear my message app... Every other app will clear off but it stays on the cleared screen

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: I cannot get the message to "clear off" it will clear off ever other app but it stays up

I am trying to clear my message app... Every other app will clear off but it stays on the cleared screen

Welcome to the forums. What device do you have and what android version is it running? Where exactly are you trying to clear this app from? Is this an app that came preinstalled in your phone?

JustmeMKB

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

LG. Its my messaging app. Came with the phone...the one you text with. Newer version not exactly sure which one

JustmeMKB

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

Blonde moment...figured it out. I had inadvertently pinned it... Unpinned and it cleared. Thanks for the help anyway :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Blonde moment...figured it out. I had inadvertently pinned it... Unpinned and it cleared. Thanks for the help anyway :)

:) Glad you managed to get it done and thanks for the follow up. See you around the forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance