how to i delete a system-virus? MAYBE CANT POST ANYMORE

A

AC Question

I already have the phone core data broken, my app would show diffrently , example: apps:free 762mb, then "data" would show i have 842mb free, also random restarts, cant uptate the system bechose system has been changed,and cant use google play
Now theres a virus who is inside the core, i installed mobogenie and it was perfect, unitil suddenly 1 day it bechame whit ad-malware...it was ok but malware got worse so i reinstalled....if i try to download it buts an direct ad into screen, its killing my phone, it trys to block me wanting help by stopping websites, theres o on the end bechose my typing got infected, am on tablet calaxy gt and my phone is dyeng, please help, how to i get rid of it, also factory reset may gat stuck forever into samsung logo showing thing (broken data), thanks , also robot confirm may make me not post, already did in other website (cant get data from broken data) byeo

USERNAME 666

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
No, but am scared that it will break even more then, bechose thats how my device gone from "little code fails" to "why haven't i bouch a new tablet yet?", soooo.....also the virus may still be there and may take advandace of the reset.....so noooo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol