LG Stylo 2 Plus app drawer?

Sherrell Lipsey

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I bought the LG Stylo 2 Plus from metro pcs today and I love this phone. Only problem is that the app drawer is missing, and my notifications aren't popping up in the status bar. I've seen that the LG G5 has the same problem and that people used the lg home theme from smartworld to get the app drawer back, but it says "no results" when I search. Also, smartworld crashes when i try to open a link to the theme. Any help??

Last edited:

A google User1

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I bought the LG Stylo 2 Plus from metro pcs today and I love this phone. Only problem is that the app drawer is missing, and my notifications aren't popping up in the status bar. I've seen that the LG G5 has the same problem and that people used the lg home theme from smartworld to get the app drawer back, but it says "no results" when I search. Also, smartworld crashes when i try to open a link to the theme. Any help??

It is a setting if you used the fingerprint scanner show notifications or hide notifications. Go there and check show.

enesha

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Hiya :)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, not sure how I missed that this was here. I think the other poster resolved your notification issue. I had the same "trouble" with the home screen though, but this is a design choice LG made when they make our phones. It's more like how the IOS devices work. No home and things added on the screens as you go with infinite screens. You can get around that by using a custom home (I use Nova Launcher personally) Or you can go to settings, home screen, then select home. Easy home is what you are already on, and Home would be the one I think you want.

Hope this helps :)

chowder9956

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site

Omg i figured it out you make a folder and then you press the + in the top right corner and you can add apps

Jessv0216

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
You are a genius! I've been trying to figure this out for over a month. Downloaded an app drawer button but still couldn't add actual icons to the home screen. Hitting the + button inside the folder worked! Thank you so much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon