Why is my s6 edge giving so much problems?

A

AC Question

first off my phone started to randomly freeze even with no apps open and then the led would start to blink and it would reboot. This eventually got worse to the point where it started overheating like crazy and freezing on the reboot screen so i have to use the vol down and power button to reboot it again and hope for the best. I reset the phone which only fixed it for a while now when the phone freezes and shutsdown it doesnt restart even with the multiple buttom combinations ive used the only thing that ive found seems to turn it back on is putting it to charge on a wireless pad (even though its all full charge) and wait half an hour since my phone doesnt seem to charge using the cord provided and it magically turns back on. Finally this time when it froze it started to vibrate non-stop and so i used another force reboot which only ended up turning off the phone and now it wont turn back on. Should i just give up and buy another phone and ignore that i spent so much money on a brand new s6 edge or is there actually a fix for something like this

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Take it back to where you bought it from and get a new one or a repair. That isn't normal practice for a phone, which is a year old. Are you able to power the device on at all? if you can then let us know for more advice :)