I've recently installed a memory card and can't find how to use it as a default location for files, pictures, etc.
    06-30-2016 06:58 AM
    Hello. Unless you have a device running Android 6.0 that allows adoptable storage, you can only configure the camera app to save to sd card automatically.
    You probably have a setting in Storage to Move Media under the SD card section. You can transfer media manually with a file explorer app (Samsung has My Files) or using a pc and usb cable.
    Some apps allow portions of them to be moved to sd card in Settings - Applications, but this doesn't generally save much space as the main app with links to the card storage area is still in device storage.
    Also I learned recently and experienced that some apps will return to device storage after an app update.
    You cannot set the sd card as the default location when downloading apps, so some trimming or sacrifices have to be made if you have little device storage.
    Bummer I know. Some devices only allow a little over 1gb for apps iirc, my 8 gb Moto G1 can more around 4gb of apps.

See this guide, or register and let us know your device and specific issue :

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=315804
    06-30-2016 07:22 AM