is there anybody out there who would be willing to remotely set up my phone to keep it from being hacked I know this is possible because it's been remotely accessed in the past repeatedly I'm tired of being spied on unfortunately I just don't have the time and it is actually really confusing to do what you guys do but is it possible to keep that from happening I've tried white hat hackers and I've never gotten a response thank you in advance don't know how I would get you to contact me thoughsomebody please help me is happening to all me and my 3 kids phones from my husband I believe I can't say for sure but it isn't right a lot of the gapps installed on my phone more recently a weather appLG smartcardservice org.simalliance.openmobileapi.service remote please help
    07-03-2016 08:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about your problems. It's not possible for us to access your phone remotely, but there are some steps you can do to get rid or any spy app installed in your phone. Just be aware that you'll lost any personal information on it, make sure you have backed up anything you don't want to lose. Take a look at these couple of threads for more information.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...-my-phone.html

Tell us how it goes or if you need any assistance with the process.
    07-03-2016 08:34 PM