Galaxy Note 5 USB OTG Doesn't work at all

A

AC Question

Hello, i've bought a galaxy note 5 a week ago. N920C, international version, Marshmallow 6.0.1, not rooted. I was able to get a 32gb variant only, i though that's not a problem, i will increase my storage via USB OTG with Micro SD card reader or USB Flash stick. Today i received all the parts, i've spent whole day trying to find out why it doesn't work, i've downloaded many apps to check OTG compatibility and driver condition. My device recognises the connection when i put in USB OTG cable only - when the screen is off, i connect OTG, screen lights up. Also throubleshooting apps say the same, the device knows when OTG is connected.

The occuring problem : when my phone is connected with OTG cable, i also connect my USB Flash stick / SD card reader / mouse / keyboard / another usb flash stick --> Nothing appears on the screen, file managers show nothing and the troubleshooter stops at recognised OTG cable. Other connection tests won't pass any further. Troubleshooter conclusion - "System NOT Detect USB OTG Signal"; (App name: USB OTG Checker).

After buying a decent high-end device i expect it to have availability to expand storage space via USB OTG, although it was written in phone's specification list. 90% of note 5 devices on the internet say it is working perfectly and i would like to get mine going too :|