Is my SD card corrupted?

hyejinx

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I am using a Elephone P6000 and its android version is 4.4.4
Since a couple days ago I started having issues saving and sending images from my gallery.
When I take a picture with my camera is says ''Cannot generate thumbnail'' and when I try to delete images they show up again later.
I also am unable to save images from all other apps, like internet, tumblr, twitter, facebook etc.
I have the same problem with Whatsapp, I can't receive images or send them and I also can not receive voice messages.

I tried turning my phone off for a while and turning it back on but that doesn't work, I tried uninstalling some apps but that doesn't work either.
I am running out of ideas and I would really like it fixed.

What should I do?

hyejinx

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
I send a text file to my email and though I am able to open it, when I try to save it it says ''couldn't download, touch to retry''. My dad might have a card reader and I do have a pc.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
OK pop the card in the card reader and connect to the pc. Go into My Computer and the card will show up as an extra drive. Right click it with the mouse answer select properties the press the tools tab and select scan. If your card is corrupt it should repair the file system

hyejinx

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I tried doing that and I thought it was fixed, cuz things seemed to work again but after a few minutes I was unable to do anything once again. I am completely out of ideas and desperate to find out what is wrong.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae