I'm late every day because my alarm doesn't go off until I unlock my phone, or at all

A

AC Question

Back about two weeks ago, I suspended my T-Mobile service. In a panic, I cancelled the suspension the next morning. I don't know if that's relevant, but it all started then.

I have a Samsung Note 4.

My alarm clock application, Alarm Clock Plus, used to be very reliable. Ever since that moment however, it has not been going off in the morning. It only seems to go off sometimes when I swipe the unlock screen with my fingerprint... after the time has passed that it should go off. Sometimes it doesn't even go off then.

I've rebooted my phone, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Nothing seems to work.

Has anybody experienced this? What other things can I try?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Is your device running Marshmallow? If yes, is the app Marshmallow-compatible? If not, it's likely being optimized by Doze and not ringing until you "wake" it from Doze.

ineverstop

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I was having the same problem with my Note 5 about 3 months ago using Alarm Clock Extreme and it wasn't everyday. So, I installed another alarm app. I no longer have that issue but now instead of consistently going off at 6:30 it will randomly go off at 6:34. The 6:34 only on Mondays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair