10-17-2018 09:17 AM
30 12
tools Reply
    Recently an infected app got installed in my phone accidentally. I later uninstalled it but after that after regular intervals even in idle screen this while volume symbol appears into the center from the bottom of screen with a blip sound & then goes down again. I have scanned my phone with most Anti Virus softwares &found nothing but it's annoying appearing in between videos or gaming or anything freezing the screen for a second & then disappearing. I can't make it stop. Anybody face such a thing??
    07-16-2016 10:15 AM
    I have the same problem but i couldn't figure out wat was causing it or which app is causing this .If u got any solutions plz do rply or even if u can tell me the app which caused this it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.
    1skyracer1 likes this.
    09-08-2016 08:10 AM
    Does the problem persist in Safe Mode?

Sent from mTalk
    09-08-2016 08:31 AM
    Yes the problem still persists in the safe mode
    09-08-2016 08:49 AM
    Welcome as a new member.

I don't know what would cause that. I'll ask some people who may know.

Sent from mTalk
    09-08-2016 09:22 AM
    There may have been a residual setting left behind by the app. I would do a factory reset.
    belodion likes this.
    09-08-2016 09:25 AM
    Yes the problem still persists in the safe mode
    Welcome to the forums. What phone do you have and what Android version is it running?
    belodion likes this.
    09-08-2016 09:27 AM
    Sure..It would be a gr8 help if u figured it out The symbol shows up almost in every 3-4 min n it pauses or closes wateva i am doing n then it goes away.
    09-08-2016 09:29 AM
    I have a lenovo vibe k5 note running on Android 6.0
    09-08-2016 09:30 AM
    Actually i dont know which app is causing it so even if i factory reset my phone and it would be worthless if i install that app again.
    09-08-2016 09:31 AM
    Actually i dont know which app is causing it so even if i factory reset my phone and it would be worthless if i install that app again.
    You can cancel the app updates once the phone reboots, and slowly add apps a few at a time over the next several days, while you track how the phone is acting.
    09-08-2016 09:41 AM
    Ok i will try it out thanks for the help☺..Ill let u know if it worked or not
    09-08-2016 09:44 AM
    If you are using airtel sim card, go to your sim tool kit, select "airtel" , then select "airtel now!" and click on "stop" . And it's done. Problem solved. I faced the same problem on my Lenovo k5 note Android marshmallow. And now it's all working perfect. I hope this helps you.
    Uma Anand1 likes this.
    10-28-2016 11:21 AM
    try removing your battery and all sim cards , it will surely work , it worked for me
    then insert sim card and battery then start your device
    01-09-2017 06:37 AM
    in my Lenovo k3note suddenly a volume symbol appear and beep once for 2to3second i also remove battery and simcard from phone but it not fix my problem please give me any solution if you know i am very thankful to you if you help me please help me.
    02-26-2017 07:51 AM
    Recently an infected app got installed in my phone accidentally. I later uninstalled it but after that after regular intervals even in idle screen this while volume symbol appears into the center from the bottom of screen with a blip sound & then goes down again. I have scanned my phone with most Anti Virus softwares &found nothing but it's annoying appearing in between videos or gaming or anything freezing the screen for a second & then disappearing. I can't make it stop. Anybody face such a thing??
    Same happens with me , I did factory reset and installed McAfee and walnut app , nothing else still I am getting that problem
    09-15-2017 10:36 AM
    I have the same problem but i couldn't figure out wat was causing it or which app is causing this .If u got any solutions plz do rply or even if u can tell me the app which caused this it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.
    it mainly due to carrier or sim card related issue. Your network provider show some notification in phone before that speaker symbol will apear. Just check and let me know.

Thanks!
    10-21-2017 09:11 AM
    Same happens with me , I did factory reset and installed McAfee and walnut app , nothing else still I am getting that problem
    nothing can stop this issue just remove sim card and check this problem still appears. Hope it will never. after that put up a sim card. U will understand where the issue from. It mainly due to network provider popup notification. Just switch of that sim notification. Problem solved.
    10-21-2017 09:14 AM
    All of them using BSNL Sim hope so
    10-21-2017 09:26 AM
    Yes I m also facing same problem can u give such idea bcoz it's not even 11 days old
    11-18-2017 10:20 AM
    Yes I m also facing same problem can u give such idea bcoz it's not even 11 days old
    Hey guys i found the solution it may help u r someone who needs it

Recently I had same problem that was experienced by all the Lenovo users. I had visited this website today itself by searching from Google Search.

I also could not see any solution by any of the users.

I had tried to understand from where this flash sign of Volume appears. I thought it was coming through the app called SIM TOOL KIT. Now the SIM TOOL KIT does not belong to SMARTPHONE makers but NETWORK providers. In my case it was belonging to VODAFONE. It could neither be FORCE STOPPED neither removed from Smartphone.

I just opened the app and there was a menu called VODAFONE SERVICES. Under VODAFONE SERVICES there were many sub menus out of which first was FLASH. I just clicked on FLASH . Under FLASH menu there were sub menus like Activation, Service Info, My topics and Alert.

After clicking on ALERT I could I could see sub menus as ACTIVATE AND DEACTIVATE. I clicked on DEACTIVATE when the system ask whether you wish to deactivate . Just click OK and the problem disappears.

Thank you.
    belodion likes this.
    01-31-2018 09:46 AM
    Got BSNLsim.. go to the sim app.. select bsnl buzz and deactivate voice/sound notification! Dat signal pop up was totally irritating.. crashed almost all multiplayer races in asphalt 8.. ! Finally got rid of it.. 5 days ago! No problem till now!
    02-20-2018 03:04 PM
    I have solution for this problem and I have found the cause of problem watch this video
    03-07-2018 08:11 AM
    This problem is only in 3G and 2G sim
    03-07-2018 08:13 AM
    Ok i will try it out thanks for the help☺..Ill let u know if it worked or not
    hii rahul.... i am srilekha .. evn i also use d same phone lenovo vibe k5 note nd i'm also fcing d same volume pop-up problem like u. i juz want to know whether u r solved wid dat and if so hw?
    07-10-2018 10:59 AM
30 12