01-17-2019 12:13 AM
39 12
tools Reply
    On my shortcuts was swipe settings. Went there and turned it off. (After 2 weeks of irritation
    03-10-2018 11:59 AM
    On my Moto Z I had the same problem with the "I'm feeling lucky" when I swiped near a corner.

It was also caused by ES File explorer. There was nothing shown as ES Swipe in ES Explorer app to be turned off.

I was not able to shut it off from the ES File Explorer app, but instead used phone settings to successfully turn of the unwanted "feature":

Settings -> Apps -> ES File Explorer -> Advanced -> Draw over other apps -> selected and toggled off "Permit drawing over apps"

Bug is gone.
    03-18-2018 05:40 PM
    Thanks to people who posted before. I did a search and found the function was called "Lazy Swipe" on Cooling Master app...I turned it off and problem was solved.
    Jeyck likes this.
    04-25-2018 06:21 PM
    Yes. I have the same issue.. I have uninstalled the ES file explorer. But it's still in my phone.. Thanks to imburns, that I checked a cooling app.. It was the Super toolbox app, the later versions didn't have this. Search in settings and there you will see the lazy app button.. Turn this off and. VIOLA! it's gone.
    04-28-2018 07:43 PM
    This annoyance showed up out of nowhere and it took a bit of investigation to find the culprit. I use an app called Call Blocker Free from NQ Mobile Security. This is called LazySwipe and it's a recent addition as I've been using this app for months. Not anymore!
    05-01-2018 04:35 PM
    hello how you. i have the same problem with my S6 edge phone. i checked for the swipe thing its not on my phone. neither is the explorer on my phone how can i get rid of this please help
    05-23-2018 07:10 AM
    Just found the same Lazy Swipe on my phone, it's part of NQ Vault app. You can disable it in Vault settings.

This swipe is annoying as hell.
    belodion likes this.
    06-20-2018 06:25 AM
    I went to Antivirus for Android and disabled Easy swipe. It's the antivirus that looks like a little robot. That stopped the corner popup screen.
    belodion likes this.
    07-22-2018 04:11 PM
    Hi all, started having the same annoying issue on a Samsung S7. Checked suggestions above but don't have the apps mentioned (es explorer, clean master). Any other ideas?
    07-28-2018 10:48 AM
    I have no es file explorer or any other clean it app but this shortcut setting keeps on appearing whenever i accidently swipe on the bottom corner of my phone. How can i get ris of this?please help me. It is giving me headache
    10-08-2018 09:37 AM
    I have no es file explorer or any other clean it app but this shortcut setting keeps on appearing whenever i accidently swipe on the bottom corner of my phone. How can i get ris of this?please help me. It is giving me headache
    Welcome to the forums. Many users have been reporting this issue recently and for some of them the culprit was a Vault app. Do you have such an app installed in your phone?
    10-08-2018 10:14 AM
    Is there a way to remove/disable the Common Apps feature? whenever I touch the screen in a seemingly random place/position at random and inconvenient times, a little wheel pops up at either the bottom right or the bottom left corner. this forum seems to be taking issue with the ads popping up at the top, but my issue is with the entire common apps screen that pops up. For the sake of my sanity, I would really appreciate a quick response!

I have a Samsung galaxy S9+, if that information helps clarify
    11-27-2018 12:41 PM
    Is there a way to remove/disable the Common Apps feature? whenever I touch the screen in a seemingly random place/position at random and inconvenient times, a little wheel pops up at either the bottom right or the bottom left corner. this forum seems to be taking issue with the ads popping up at the top, but my issue is with the entire common apps screen that pops up. For the sake of my sanity, I would really appreciate a quick response!
    Welcome to the forums. Try the steps posted on this thread.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh....php?p=6401710

Tell us how it goes.
    11-27-2018 12:57 PM
    Here is the answer.
    The clip is in Hindhi, but just follow what this gentleman does on his android screen.

Good luck!
    01-17-2019 12:13 AM
39 12