Any time I accidentally swipe at the lower corners of my screen, a new screen pops up. The top says "I'm feeling lucky" the rest of it has a spinning wheel anchored at the corner which shows 'recent apps'nor 'shortcuts' depending on what I spin to show.
    How do I get rid of this? I don't know if it is a setting or an app but I hate it, hate that it keeps piping up when I am trying to do stuff.
    07-17-2016 12:13 PM
    Welcome to the forums. It sounds like the 'iswipe' feature included in Clean Master. If you have this app in your phone disable it in the app settings or, even better, uninstall Clean Master and see what happens.
    07-17-2016 01:52 PM
    I have the same issue but I don't have Clean Master installed. I don't know if it's a new feature or some kindinner of spyware. I don't know where it came from our how to disable it.
    05-20-2017 08:35 AM
    Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing.
    Attached Thumbnails Shortcut/app screen appearing from screen corners-screenshot_20170520-093604.jpg  
    05-20-2017 08:37 AM
    Welcome to the forums. It must be some third party app that you downloaded. Other members reported similar issues and the culprits were Photo Editor or My Camera apps.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=781299
    05-20-2017 09:29 AM
    Thank you for your reply, that's what I was thinking.
    05-21-2017 11:51 AM
    Thank you for your reply, that's what I was thinking.
    Did you find out which app was pushing those pop ups?
    05-21-2017 12:52 PM
    ES FILE EXPLORER was causing my Samsung Galaxy S8 to pop up that annoying I'm feeling lucky/shortcuts/recent/common screen. I uninstalled it and it's gone. Thank you to a previous poster for mentioning it. I wanted to use ES FILE EXPLORER for file managing and encryption. I now use File Manager by Asus and for encryption I use Encryption Manager by Giraone. Both are available on Google Play.
    Javier P likes this.
    05-22-2017 08:04 PM
    I used ES File Explorer also and after uninstalling it, the issue was resolved. I had been using ES for years, and I suppose on a recent update that feature was added.
    05-24-2017 09:19 PM
    I used ES File Explorer also and after uninstalling it, the issue was resolved. I had been using ES for years, and I suppose on a recent update that feature was added.
    I believe the answer is to turn off "ES Swipe" in the tools section rather than uninstalling the app.
    05-25-2017 06:19 PM
    I believe the answer is to turn off "ES Swipe" in the tools section rather than uninstalling the app.
    Nope, the proper thing to do is uninstall it and use an app that doesn't come with sneaky adware. And also recommend to others that that use that they also stop.

If it was upfront about which app it was and how to turn it off (And maybe not enabled by default) then yeah, maybe give it a chance.

I stopped using ES the moment it first pulled this kind of rotten tactics years ago.
    06-22-2017 05:06 PM
    Yes instead of uninstalling ESFILE EXPLORER you can go to SETTINGS -- APPS and Disbale it as "APPS THAT CAN APPEAR ON TOP OF THE SCREEN. This fixed the issue for me.
    08-04-2017 07:17 AM
    Any time I accidentally swipe at the lower corners of my screen, a new screen pops up. The top says "I'm feeling lucky" the rest of it has a spinning wheel anchored at the corner which shows 'recent apps'nor 'shortcuts' depending on what I spin to show.
    How do I get rid of this? I don't know if it is a setting or an app but I hate it, hate that it keeps piping up when I am trying to do stuff.
    It's called "ES Swipe" and it is included with ES Explorer. I like it but can't stand the ads. I uninstalled ES explorer and the "ES Swipe" went away.
    08-24-2017 12:49 PM
    Does the paid for "ES File Explorer Pro" have the same feature but without the ads?
    08-24-2017 12:53 PM