I've had my note 4 for about 9 months now , its been sitting im my draw doing nothing because it will not charge. When i plug it in it just flashes and vibrates every 15 seconds and will only charge to 2% after 4 hours of charging and will not charge at all when turned on, it also will not recognize being connected to my computer or plugged into the wall. I've tried factory resetting, soft resetting, clearing system cache. The only damage to my phone is the battery which is kinked pretty badly and i heard this can affect charging, but i don't want to buy a new one just to find out that my phone wont connect to my pc or still not charge, and i dont believe that a new battery would affect it connecting to a computer so i dont see how that would help. The terminals look all fine, ive tried multiple cords and power adapters, and now im stuck.
    So if there is anything else i can do, plz let me know.
    Thanks
    07-23-2016 09:06 AM
    It sounds like your charging port may be damaged. I would look into having it repaired. Also on a side note, having a kink in your battery could be dangerous and I would replace it asap.
    07-23-2016 09:57 AM