Droid Ultra: My 3 buttons aren't working and vibration is lagging/not working. How do I fix this?

A

AC Question

The three buttons at the bottom of my phone won't work unless I turn the vibration off and even after I do, the phone chooses itself whether they actually work or not. I had my phone on my USB charger and I was using it when all of a sudden the buttons quit working. I kept pressing them and eventually stopped to see what would happen and a minute later, my phone started vibrating like crazy as if I had just then pressed the buttons. The screen will still work, but the buttons won't. If I press one of the three buttons, then it takes about 30 seconds for the screen to respond.

I switched chargers a couple of times in about 30 minutes because the charger I had stopped working. There was one particular charger I had in and when I was using it, that's when my phone started acting up. When I used this charger, I was using the phone at the same time and the battery percentage was going down instead of up (started at 14%, went to 7% in about 5 minutes. I was trying out 3 other chargers but this was the first one I had in when my phone started acting strange. This part sounds kind of ridiculous but I'm just trying to go into as much detail as possible.

Also, I've had my smartphone for about a year and a half so I'm hoping it's not doing this just because it's old.

How do I fix this problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae