Help needed after update

tony5496

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi I was wondering if somebody could help please I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I have never updated it until yesterday the problem I've got is where I have the photos it looks like a fan it's round with 4 colours I think it's called Google photos. it used to play animation clips videos and photos and I have seemed to have lost all the photos and videos I had is there is ther anyway I can download them again and put them back on my phone that's the reason I never wanted to update the phone for two years and I wish I hadn't now any help would be great

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Tony, yes it sounds like you're describing Google Photos. When you take photos and back them up to Google Photos, the app will create some Gif's or collages for you, based on recent images you have taken. It will give you the option to save these or dismiss them, did you save them? if you did you will find them added to your Google Photos image collection.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Tony, yes it sounds like you're describing Google Photos. When you take photos and back them up to Google Photos, the app will create some Gif's or collages for you, based on recent images you have taken. It will give you the option to save these or dismiss them, did you save them? if you did you will find them added to your Google Photos image collection.
+1 sounds like you're on the right path.