My HTC home screen is stuck on the DDR application update

A

AC Question

My home screen that activation DDR application update available emergency calls only

Lynn728

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok just this morning my moto g3 wanted to do an update. Now it's stuck on, no network available, but it's connected. Now I found out it's a marshmellow update. I can't get into anything to clear it out. I repowered it up and still the same. So I don't know. Any thoughts on this?
:mad:

Daud 128

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue as well when an update notification arived i just downloaded marshmallow update and installed it in morning after installing no calls and messages where going and recieving so i thought to hard reset in recovery mode but after that an activation screen comesup says AN UPDATE TO YOUR DDR IS AVAILABLE and circle is rounding nothing happens i cant move my mobile i had also wiped cache data but none works help plzzzzz

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When I search for "DDR Android" on Google, I find two main things: (1) Dance Dance Revolution, which I doubt is the problem, and (2) DDR Android Recovery, which is an app or program that is supposed to help recover lost data. Do any of you have either of these apps installed?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's the same issue as everyone else., but thanks.

Whoops, my apologies--at first, I thought this was an issue that was related to a specific phone's system or firmware. It's starting to look like it has more to do with some app that's installed to the phone--possibly an unwanted app, too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
no one is just helping and getting out of this problem but everyone is just telling thier problms

In my post #11 above, I asked if anyone has either Dance Dance Revolution installed (unlikely) or DDR Android Recovery installed (either intentionally or unintentionally). We don't always have an immediate answer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In my post #11 above, I asked if anyone has either Dance Dance Revolution installed (unlikely) or DDR Android Recovery installed (either intentionally or unintentionally). Can you answer that?

Daud 128

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
post #17 user i really dont know dance dance revolution it is something from sprint or us cellular virgin phones that requires activation soon after marshmallow update i think that sharing problem with them will be quite helpfull.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can call me B. Diddy.;) What about DDR Android Recovery? Judging by the Google results when I search for DDR Android Recovery, I would guess it's a fairly shady piece of software (it's hard to find any legitimate articles or reviews for it), and so therefore it could have possibly installed itself as a form of malware. If you're not stuck on that screen, look in your Settings>Apps list and see if there is an app called DDR Android Recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol