Hi! I'm stumped: Chat heads in Fb Messenger stopped working on my Moto X 2014 w/ 6.0...

A

AC Question

Hi! I'm stumped: Chat heads in Fb Messenger stopped working on my Moto X 2014. I'm running Marshmallow 6.0, no root; they used to work fine, now they appear on the screen, but won't open so i can read the comment. i have 'draw over other apps, ' & chat heads toggled on in the app. ifi try to click/open the chat head, it freezes/ disappears /or closes without showing message. any suggestions? this is very frustrating. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the messenger app, as well as downloading/installing an older version of messenger from apk mirror, all to no avail! please help! Thanks, ~Dr.ℤ-❶☯~

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I'm stumped: Chat heads in Fb Messenger stopped working on my Moto X 2014. I'm running Marshmallow 6.0, no root; they used to work fine, now they appear on the screen, but won't open so i can read the comment. i have 'draw over other apps, ' & chat heads toggled on in the app. ifi try to click/open the chat head, it freezes/ disappears /or closes without showing message. any suggestions? this is very frustrating. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the messenger app, as well as downloading/installing an older version of messenger from apk mirror, all to no avail! please help! Thanks, ~Dr.ℤ-❶☯~

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you recently do an update to your Moto?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx