I don't have the SIM Toolkit app, how can I change my SIM to FlexiRoam?

A

AC Question

I'm a Samsung Galaxy S7 user on Telstra, and I've just signed up to Flexiroam for using data when I'm overseas.

The microchip (that you need to attach to your SIM card) is in the mail and will arrive shortly, but I've looked ahead and discovered that when you get the chip and put it in, you then need to open an app called SIM Toolkit and change the SIM to 'FLEXIROAM X-KIT' to start using flexiroam.

Problem is I can't find SIM Toolkit anywhere on my phone. In the Flexiroam app there is a link you can click which supposedly takes you straight to SIM Toolkit but when I click it, it just takes me to Pocket News.

Can anyone please help me by either (a) explaining how I can get SIM Toolkit or (b) suggesting an alternate way I may be able to switch to 'FLEXIROAM X-KIT' when I get the microchip?

Thanks

FRXKINGS

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

No worries if you don't have Sim Toolkit pre-installed in your mobile phone. I have noticed that when you install the microchip film to your sim card, Flexiroam X-kit would automatically install in your mobile phone as long as the film is attached to your sim card correctly. Thiswould enable you switch between Flexiroam X and your home. Alternatively, you may also switch to Flexiroam X through their mobile app (Flexiroam X). All you need to do is to launch the mobile app -> tap on the menu bar at the top left of your screen -> then tap on " Switch Sim ". You may as well email their support they will be able to assist you. Email: support@flexiroam.com

Cheers and i hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac