Whts this plus sign on my wifi icon

A

AC Question

For the last 2 days I've had a white plus sign on my wifi icon on my LG G4. Haven't downloaded anything new and went through all app permissions and settings. It doesn't stay on all the time, it comes and goes all the time. Never seen it before yesterday.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Does this happen only on a particular wifi connection or randomly on different wifi connections? It would be really helpful if you went ahead and registered with Android Central (it's free!) So that you could post a screenshot which would help us to help you!

Mcnada

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
It doesn't matter what wifi connection I'm on, it still comes and goes. I was going to post a screen shot but I'm not seeing anything that gives me the option to. How do I do it?

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
WiFi Plus is to add an additional WiFi network. I don't remember if it identifies all available networks detected or just an additional open network detected though.
Pull the notification bar down and select the notification or turn the notification off.

GRIM.

Mcnada

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Using Google chrome browser

It's not a notification that I can click on. Its literally on top of my wifi signal icon. I pull down the menu and there is no notification.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mcnada

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Do not disturb is not on and until you mentioned it, I had no clue I had it..lol downloaded the AC app...so here's a screen shot of the culprit.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3064.jpg
    3064.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11

Grans Dindy

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I just noticed it today. I bpught a Lg v20 and a LG G Pad x 10.1 through Att few days ago, so this morning i set up Att number sync on the tablet. Since todynwas the first time I noticed the + so I assumed it had to do with number sync. I logged out of it and the + went away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol