Why does samsung s6 black out several times a day?

A

AC Question

Since three days ago my samsung s6 which I have for nine months began to black out suddenly. I can be watching youtube or just searching through the web and it suddenly black out. I searched through internet and they recommended the power+volume down at the same time. That worked for the first day. Yesterday it blacked out again and I tried that but it didn't work anymore. The only reaction I got was that the phone will show a blue light on that place above the phone next to the front camara, but that blue light also disappears fast. After 5 or 6 hours not touching the phone, I'll get a blank/grey homescreen and then it suddenly turn itself back on. Today it blackened out and turned back on fast for a few times, but now it completely blackened out without any reaction. I tried the power+volume down button and got a blue light. I tried the power+volume up+ home, but no reaction. Now it's already been three hours and still got nothing. Strangely the phone is quite warm even though I didn't touch it for the last hour.

Before all of this happened I noticed that sometimes my phone charge very fast. In a hour it's already 100%, but when i use it only a little it'll be very warm. Another time, it'll charge very slow. I let it charge for 4 to 5 hours and only got 40%. But the when I use the phone it won't be that warm as when it charge very fast.
What kind of problem does my phone have?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci