How do I fix error message "Unfortunately CloudAgent has stopped"?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant for well over a year a just today I started getting this annoying error message only when using the Gallery app to view images. The message instantly pops up and when I hit OK the gallery just shuts down so it's impossible for me to view my images and videos. I cannot turn off or disable the CloudAgent app under the application manager in settings, it doesn't give me any such option. If someone can tell me how to insert screenshots I will be happy to do so. Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My mobile name is SUMSUNG DUS,NUMBER GT-B 7722,my androdid divice is lost,so how can i return my old divice or sofwear for do every work properly,without any problem.

Thanks lot,plese take care
about the needful.

Welcome to Android Central! Your post seems to be unrelated to the original question of this thread, so I suggest creating a new thread for your question. Also, try to clarify your question, because it's not entirely clear to me.

kzoom user

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi, my Pro Suggest Market has that message as well " unfortunately PSM has stopped" when I click on the icon...another strange thing is the icon is missing in 'My Apps' list on Google Play Store...what is wrong...not just that...recently Pro Downloader stopped working and so is the icon missing on GPS...it really strange...there no notification prior to dropping them...please advice...thankyou.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This thread is about CloudAgent, so please create a new thread for your question. Thanks.

The last 5 posts in this thread have been completely off-topic, so it might be time to close the thread soon ...

GameDus IO

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, clearing the data has worked for me. But after few days it starts all over again. I installs a lot of unlicensed apps which may be causing the conflict. Factory reset is an option, but "painful"

Alex Okereke

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
Re: How do I fix error message "Unfortunately Cloud has stopped"?

Hi guys, new to this thread, read everything... But I use a Samsung J5 prime and I can't access my gallery and videos because of the "cloud has stopped" error, the solution suggestion about signing out of Dropbox sounds plausible, but I don't have Dropbox installed on my phone.. any other suggestions please??? I desperately don't want to do a factory reset

Jake Black2

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
sometimes restart works on my note 3 I only use it on wifi sometimes you need android apps to work the android my S5 does have service and it is OK no problem put more android apps to make it smoothly flow .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles