I was texting my friend...I put my phone down to get a drink. When I picked my phone back up..a text from me had already been written that I did not write it said: Nick Skizzy Mars. I didn't know who Nick Skizzy Mars was so I sent it to my friends, so that I could say to him..."omg I didn't write this...who is that?" So who wrote that? I didn't?! When I looked it up Skizzy Mars is a musician...still don't know who Nick is. I"m 59 years old...I don't even talk about anything Skizzy...how did happen? I do not use Google speak or text speaking. Never hard of Skizzy Mars.
    08-03-2016 01:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is it possible that you started typing something before you got up (even accidentally), and for some reason the autocomplete chose that?
    08-03-2016 03:31 PM
    Same thing is happening to me. I will be texting with someone and then stop. After a while there will be a gibberish message that looks like I typed it, but it makes no sense. They are actual words and sometimes they repeat themselves and the message itself is quite long. One of the messages kept saying the word "dude". I have never called anyone dude in my life . It won't let me erase the messages I have to cut them out. It's really weird. I am not using voice to text.
    08-31-2016 09:27 PM