problem With My Note 3 *Help Urgent*

LishaBaby

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi Recently I Just Bought An Second Hand Note 3. Before I Buy The Seller Did Reset Everything Right In Front Of Me. When I Reach Home As Normal I Download The Apps All I Needed But When Comes To Photo It Problem. I bluetooth All My Photo From My Old Phone To My Note 3. But Suprising It Does Not Appear In Gallery At All. I try Do The Content Display But Still does not appear. MY picture Currently All In *My Files*
Help me anyone please. Been Days Im Trying To Figure It Out.

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you restarted the phone so the media scanner can refresh it's library?

As a side note, you might want to go to your keyboard settings and disable the option to capitalize the first letter of every word.

LishaBaby

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I Did Everything But It Still The Same ..
Even i reboot it the same must be have the setting right
I even download the rescan media also the same ..

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Go to My Files and open the folder the photos are in. If there is a .nomedia file in the folder, delete it and restart your phone. If you don't see a .nomedia file, then it may be hidden. Open the settings menu and put a check mark in "Show hidden files".

A nomedia file will hide all media (including photos) from the gallery so if its there, you need to delete it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In addition to nahoku's good advice, you can also connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to look around. Try copying the photo files to the Pictures directory, then see if they show up when you open the Gallery app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC