LG 4G phone turns off and won't start again when I try charging it using a plug converter, help?

A

AC Question

I've had this phone exactly a year now, I never had any problems with it at all. I'm on holiday at the moment and I'm using a french plug converter on an a British plug and when I put my phone to charge it turns off, wouldn't start again and overheats. I tried taking out the battery to let it cool down and putting it back on, it didn't work the first couple of times but started working again only for the screen to freeze and turn itself off after a couple of minutes. I've used a charger with a french plug and it still doesn't work. it worked yesterday for hours with no problems the problems always start when it's charging. Also, the red light on the top left corner that usually lights when it's plugged in is not working anymore. I don't know what to do, I still have 10 days left until I go back home and I desperately need my phone. Can anyone help please? do you know what might be the problem and how to fix it even if it's temporary until I get back home because it's driving my anxiety up the roof. Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01