Can´t find Pokemon Go NOT REGIONAL ISSUE

A

AC Question

I have an Samsung S5 and I live in finland, I can´t find pokemon Go in the playstore even though all my friends and even my mom can play it without problems, how do I solve this mystery? It is very irritating not knowing the problem

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes it was bought in Finland, Finland wasn´t one of the first countries to have pokemon go but it has been here for well over two weeks now and it just doesn´t show up in the play store
That's odd. First you can get one to go to the Play Store page for PG and scroll down to the share link and text, email or whatever other messaging, you a direct link to the play store.

If that doesn't work, my suggestions would be delete all data in ALL Play Store apps under "settings, applications" gp back to the Play Store and it will log you back in, try again.

If that doesn't work, then remove your Gmail account and add it back.

If that doesn't work, post back here. Also try a simple reboot of your phone first thing, just in case.

A friendly warning, if you can't get it this way, don't breakdown and get it from some bootleg site. There has been a lot of bad stuff attached to many of those.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513