Why dont I have Messenger signature options on my Galaxy S7?

A

AC Question

why dont i have Messenger signiture options on my s7??? This is a total NO Brainer!

I need to put a signiture line on my phone messages.

I do alot of business on my phone - its not a friggin toy! I'm constantly working with people and sending information - did I just buy an expensive kids toy?

Do you have ANY end users offering input when you design these things? (besides 16 yr old game playing kids)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: why dont i have Messenger signiture options on my s7??? This is a total NO Brainer!

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have a complaint for you phone manufacturer? We are an Android Internet Community, not a phone manufacturer.

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: why dont i have Messenger signiture options on my s7??? This is a total NO Brainer!

More to the point what does the device have to do with message signatures?
Signatures are accessed through your messaging client not the device. If your current client does not meet your needs, simply download the messenger of your choice.
I have 6 different accounts with 6 different clients and they all offer the ability to edit a signature, including the stock client from Samsung.

GRIM

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. Please keep in mind we are not affiliated with any OEM or Google. We are a site that a lot of fans of the Android OS come to discuss the OS in general and try to help each other out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2