How can i get rid of netalpha virus?

A

AC Question

i cannot even open anyhing on my phone no more... Apps are installed into my phone without me doing anything..please can somebody help me?

vplaksiy

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I have been trying to get it out of my phone for the last two days. And it seems i did it. So, resetting to factory settings didn't help me at all, apps kept on downloading by themselves and my antivirus kept on finding Trojans in system files and killed them, but just for a few minutes and the story repeated itself again and again. OK, first I went to file manager and discovered that part of viruses are actually on my memory card. So I formated it. Then I made resetting to factory settings my phone, deleting all data and pictures and so on. After restarting my phone I noticed, that when I go to check running apps same stuff is running, what includes trojan. My last try was taking the memory card out. Success. Antivirus passes, trojan killer finds no trojan, no stupid apps were downloaded by themselves since. Sure, I have no idea what to do with the card, but the phone is working ok. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Nate_Remy

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I have been trying to get it out of my phone for the last two days. And it seems i did it. So, resetting to factory settings didn't help me at all, apps kept on downloading by themselves and my antivirus kept on finding Trojans in system files and killed them, but just for a few minutes and the story repeated itself again and again. OK, first I went to file manager and discovered that part of viruses are actually on my memory card. So I formated it. Then I made resetting to factory settings my phone, deleting all data and pictures and so on. After restarting my phone I noticed, that when I go to check running apps same stuff is running, what includes trojan. My last try was taking the memory card out. Success. Antivirus passes, trojan killer finds no trojan, no stupid apps were downloaded by themselves since. Sure, I have no idea what to do with the card, but the phone is working ok. Hope it helps. Good luck!

I have never inserted a memory card in my phone. I have restored factory settings severally but I go back to check running apps and same stuff are running including netalpha trojan. I'm really disturbed. Help me please

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
for me , Disabling or unistanlling was not possible..along with apps created byit(like KMplayer)...i couldn't even delete it in TWRP from system/priv-app and other places...the only things that worked for me(not delete it but somehow disable it) was to :
1-first root phone (iroot/kingoroot/geniusroot & etc....)
2-download 3 apps: " Stubborn Trojan Killer" & es task manager(or sth similar to disable start-up apps) & Avast security mobile which is free.
3-then disable internet activity(no wifi/Data) & install all 3 apps
4- scan with " Stubborn Trojan Killer" (grant/allow root if asked)& try to delete(hopefully delete but it will be created again)
5-in settings of "avast" check scan SDcard too,so when scaning with avastscanning will include internal folders too...it would probably find sth,resolve/fix it
6-use es task manager (grant/allow root)to go to start-up apps and disable all that looks supicious/ have the same time created as netalpha(for me was kmplayer.demo,google services,phone services,and 5-6 other apps)

and for now,your phone is without this virus being operated and disturbing you.unfortunately there is no way to delete the files from system and ..., so for those who doesn't want to format(flash completely) the phone(reset/factory isn't going to help at all for me and many other users), for this is the only way(the only apps that recognize some trojan activity are those 2 for now, which i had sent the files for further investigation by avast team)..hopefully there is a way to cure it otherwise it's just like Stagnet : made to kill you!!!

Roshan Gangmei1

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
The easiest method is to download McAfee from google playstore scan and disabling them before that first you must cleared Cache,data and checked restricts to launch.Optional:root your phone install root explorer go to root directory find system file and open apps you will see unwanted apps or virus in there just remove or delete it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome