LG HBS 810 message fail

A

AC Question

Will not read messages. Has long since stopped reading out the sender's information. This problem is not constant, but just seems to happen every now and then. Works fine one day, and not the next.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So, your text messages are coming in blank? Could you please post a screenshot of how this incoming text message is displayed? Also, are you using the stock messaging app that came with your phone, or another SMS messaging app?

Posted via the Android Central App

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
So, your text messages are coming in blank? Could you please post a screenshot of how this incoming text message is displayed? Also, are you using the stock messaging app that came with your phone, or another SMS messaging app?

Stock messaging. And text messages are visible. Just can't hear them anymore through headset. Also can't hear music through them, although it will start playing when I hit the play/pause button. Can hear system telling me "Power on. Battery high. Connected.", and such. Just nothing from the phone is getting through. Still get the vibration when text comes in.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Stock messaging. And text messages are visible. Just can't hear them anymore through headset. Also can't hear music through them, although it will start playing when I hit the play/pause button. Can hear system telling me "Power on. Battery high. Connected.", and such. Just nothing from the phone is getting through. Still get the vibration when text comes in.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Oh okay, I get what you're saying. I would try contacting HTC customer service - see if they have online customer support. Let us know what happens!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000