Syncing with outlook calender

A

AC Question

I have just bought a samsung s2 8. All my contacts and my calender are stored in outlook. I have added my outlook account to my tablet but it only gives me the option to sync contacts (which works great) how can i get my tablet to sync to my calender as well?

TTownJoe

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Is this an Outlook.com email address through Microsoft, or a work or other personal account running in Outlook on your computer?
If it's just your personal setup on your computer, that's all just being stored locally on your computer, so you'll need an app or a service that installs on your computer that will have a sister-app on your tablet that will sync everything that way, just search the Play Google store.
If it's a company-run Microsoft Exchange account, then the options to enable/disable syncing for email, contacts, calendar, and tasks under Settings > Accounts.
If it's Outlook.com email, I think the Microsoft Outlook Android app from the Play store should allow that syncing.

Justwanttoask

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
My calender is in outlook.com. ive added the outlook app and can access the calender with that but what i really want to do is use andriod calender rather than using outlook

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish