How do I get my App Locks and Vault to work on my Android phone?

A

AC Question

How do I get my app locks and vault to work on my android phone?

I have the LG Optimus L90 (LG-415) android phone. I downloaded some app locks and they flat out do no work. First, I installed the Vault app from NQ Mobile Security and it worked for a while and stopped working a few months ago. Today, I downloaded AppLock from DoMobile Lab and it just doesn't work at all. I locked things like my text messages and I can still open them without having to enter in any passcodes, it just opens right up.

The app is pretty self-explanatory. I thought I did everything right but for two different app locks to just not work at all is too much of a coincidence. What can I do to get these apps to work?

Chris Parsons

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I get my app locks and vault to work on my android phone?

I thought I did everything right but for two different app locks to just not work at all is too much of a coincidence.

No, it's really not. A lot of apps make promises of working but none can account for all the devices out there. Try some others, perhaps more reputable ones. Read the reviews. Right off the bat, the first review for the mentioned Vault app says it doesn't even work right, so not exactly a 'surprise' it's not working for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze