Memory Blocked

TziKei

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,
This is my first time writing in the forums so i do n9t know the workarounds yet. However I need some help and I hope aomeone has the knowledge and the time to help.
I have a rooted LG Bello D331 (kingoroot) and I was looking for a workaround to the emulated internal sd cars the phone has to move apps to SD. Note that I am not at all an advanced user just testing out things.
So I reset everything to factory settings to have the appropriate space to try. The internal memory sd card lost all android folders (DCIM, Downloads etc.). After minor search I tweaked the platforms.xml in etc/permissions folder as suggested through a tutorial.
Unlock external SD Card writing for all apps in Android 4.4 KitKat
I installed foldermount app via play store and somewhat solved the problem by linking the obb folder to the external counter part. The problem now is that I can't save anything into any of the memories VIA APPS. I can' download a file from the internet nor can I save a picture from the camera. For reference, via the total commander app i can see that the root at both of the memories have 771 permissions. Though I have no idea what to do anymore, any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol