Best battery option

A

AC Question

I have an S5 and I think the battery is either on its last legs or I am become a power user. Either way I have been looking into getting some anker spares but then I thought about the TYLT case for it. Any pros and cons with having extra batteries vs a battery case? Would like some input, I have also considered the ZeroLemon option. Would like some feed back on all the above if possibe

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I would opt for the extra battery - it's easier to carry, it doesn't add bulk to the phone like a case would and it's probably a lot cheaper. Or.... you could get the S7 edge which has a great battery :)

v1ru5879

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Believe me I would love an s7 haha wife would kill me tho as she has and loves the s4. Well the spare batteries I'm looking at are $30 with the wall charger and two batteries from anker. I could get a tylt case and charger case for $10 which I like the fact you get a nice slim case along with the battery case you can remove. I like the morphie case too but that's a little pricey. The zero lemon would be just a beast!!!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc