So my LGG stylo phone went through an update and now it's crashing. Every time I turn it on, it gets stuck on a screen that pops up saying "system UI has stopped working" and then crashes not even four seconds later, and resets to the exact same thing. All the solutions I've found on the internet have told me to go to the settings and do something there, but I can't even get past the start up screen, because it crashes and restarts. I can't even hold down the power button to turn of off, because it restarts that fast. Any help?
    08-21-2016 06:36 AM
    So my LGG stylo phone went through an update and now it's crashing. Every time I turn it on, it gets stuck on a screen that pops up saying "system UI has stopped working" and then crashes not even four seconds later, and resets to the exact same thing. All the solutions I've found on the internet have told me to go to the settings and do something there, but I can't even get past the start up screen, because it crashes and restarts. I can't even hold down the power button to turn of off, because it restarts that fast. Any help?
    Hey I have the sane phone with the same problem. It was right after the update. I hope this isn't an update to render our phones completely useless to by the next stylo. I'm good and content with this one Dx
    09-07-2016 12:22 AM
    Since you are not able to go into settings at all & the error message pops-up right away, I would suggest you to charge your phone to at least 70% & then boot into Recovery Menu. Then perform a "Wipe Cache Partition" of the device:

How to enter Recovery Mode on LG G Stylo:

1. Turn off the device
    2. Press and hold Volume Down key + Power key about 10 seconds
    3. Release all key when LG logo appears
    4. Press and hold again Volume down key + Power key
    5. Release all key when Android System Recovery Mode appears
    From here, navigate using volume keys & highlight on the "Wipe Cache Partition" option. Then press power button to select it. If given options again, select "Yes - Wipe Cache Partition".
    Boot the phone now & check if the issue persists.

If the error is still popping up, then I am afraid you will have to Factory Reset your device from Recovery menu. If you are able to connect the phone to your PC, then take backup of all the important files on Internal storage (as SD card data will not be wiped), backup your contacts & other system data by LG Software. Then go for a Hard Factory Reset of your device:

Hard reset LG G Stylo:

1. Turn off the device
    2. Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key about 6-7 seconds
    3. Release Power key when LG logo appear
    4. When still pressing Volume Down key, press Power key one more time.
    5. Release Volume down key when Factory Data Reset menu appears
    6. Use Volume keys to navigate & select “Yes”
    7. Press Power key to confirm.

This should fix the issue & also make the device perform better in all aspects, if you have not done this in recent months
    09-07-2016 02:20 AM