When i click on setting icon on notification bar...it doesn't spin...plz help me out with this....my device...moto g4 plus
    08-24-2016 07:53 AM
    Welcome to the forums. You need to hold the settings icon for 3-5 seconds to enable the UI tuner. Also, make sure you don't have the three animation scales disabled in the Developer Options, they need to be set at 0.5x or 1x.
    B. Diddy and Regirs like this.
    08-24-2016 08:01 AM
    If it STILL doesn't work after that, try plugging your device in and completing the same steps. I dunno why, but mine never works unless it's plugged in and charging.
    08-24-2016 02:26 PM
    Xaomi redmi 3s
    11-29-2016 10:12 PM
    System UI tuner support xaomi 3s prime
    11-29-2016 10:14 PM
    Omg thx 1st thing I did was disabling those annoying animations on my z2 play, never knew it would cause problem like that
    Javier P likes this.
    03-11-2018 01:10 AM
    Glad it helped and welcome to the forums! Once the UI Tuner is enabled you can disable those animations again if you prefer.
    03-11-2018 09:06 AM
    Ok so im having the same problem on my galaxy a5 2017 i tap an hold the the icon for 5 to 10 seconds but the icon doesnt spin i have the animation at X1.00 i have developer options enabled ive even tried shuting developer options off turn animation to X0.50 ive tried changing the animation an resetting my phone ive done everything I could find researching troubleshooting options i have read that samsung HTC an moto have blocked this feature out an that system ui tuner can not be used on these company's devices can anyone plz help oh also i had factory reset my phone an i used to be able to do the dark an light theme setting on my phone before the nuget update but after I factory rest my phone this option disappeared also nuget has been acting funny an there is no way to down grade os an no way to reinstall nuget without rooting my phone but I don't want to void my warranty so i can't root at this current moment in time
    03-14-2018 09:00 PM
    Ok so im having the same problem on my galaxy a5 2017 i tap an hold the the icon for 5 to 10 seconds but the icon doesnt spin i have the animation at X1.00 i have developer options enabled ive even tried shuting developer options off turn animation to X0.50 ive tried changing the animation an resetting my phone ive done everything I could find researching troubleshooting options i have read that samsung HTC an moto have blocked this feature out an that system ui tuner can not be used on these company's devices can anyone plz help oh also i had factory reset my phone an i used to be able to do the dark an light theme setting on my phone before the nuget update but after I factory rest my phone this option disappeared also nuget has been acting funny an there is no way to down grade os an no way to reinstall nuget without rooting my phone but I don't want to void my warranty so i can't root at this current moment in time
    Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure about HTC, but I know for sure that most Moto devices include the System UI Tuner. As far as I know Samsung didn't enable this feature in their devices.
    03-14-2018 09:07 PM
    Plsss help me this clear. So this feature wont work in sumsumg phones?
    04-26-2018 03:01 AM
    Plsss help me this clear. So this feature wont work in sumsumg phones?
    Welcome to the forums. I've read that with the use of some apps and/or adb commands you can enable the UI Tuner on Samsung devices, or at least mimic its functionality. I've not used any of these methods so there's nothing that I can't recommend you. Sorry
    04-26-2018 07:18 AM