I delete System UI by mistake how can I install it back?

A

AC Question

by mistake i delete system ui how can i install it back?

my tab got 49 creeping viruses.so i root it and delete that viruses.there got three viruses name system ui. so i delete all three.but for my bad one is my real system ui.
after that my tablet automatically reboot and my statu bar and all icons are gone.please help me to install it back.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: by mistake i delete system ui how can i install it back?

Welcome to Android Central! How do you know the SystemUI files were viruses? What was reporting them as malware?

What device do you have?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might be harder to find the proper firmware to reinstall, or the proper process to do so, since that's an uncommon device. See if the manufacturer has firmware files available on their website--it requires you to enter the serial number: TOUCHMATE > Product > TM-MID792

I did encounter a few links that mention firmware, but they were on sites that I'm not familiar with, so the risk of malware is probably higher. Try searching the forums at XDA-Developers.com.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No, sorry--it doesn't work that way. Even if it were the exact same model, you can't just copy files and folders over (which would require rooting as well).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid this is one of the problems with getting an off-brand/budget device that isn't very common--the user community is very small or nonexistent. That's how you can usually find things like stock or custom ROMs.