i managed to change it once and now i can't find how i did it. The clock and the color are different then the default but for the life of me, i can't remember how i changed it.
    08-24-2016 09:59 AM
    You sure you changed it before? - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...een-clock.html Software should be the same. Maybe check that thread and try the option offered there.
    08-24-2016 01:16 PM
    The clock is just a widget, long press on your home screen and select the widget menu, swipe right or left until you find the clock of your choice or download more from which to choose from.
    The lock screen color can be changed from the same menu selection after you long press the home screen, only this time, choose wallpapers.
    In the upper right corner there is a drop down menu option, where you can choose the home screen, lock screen or both. The same wallpaper options can be accessed from a picture or photo from your gallery if you wish to use those images instead of the few which are supplied from the wallpaper menu only.

GRIM
    08-24-2016 01:37 PM
    i managed to change it once and now i can't find how i did it. The clock and the color are different then the default but for the life of me, i can't remember how i changed it.
    11-05-2016 02:16 PM
    Same has happened to me. I changed the lockscreen click in settings or in another area possibly. DEFINITELY did not use Widgets to do this; fully aware of that area. I've used Galaxy phones ever since the original, 15 years now, from Galaxy to Galaxy S, S3, 4,5,6 and now 7. I assure you the clock change happened in another way besides Widgets...Any one have a fix yet for you?
    11-05-2016 02:20 PM
    Settings-display-always on display-then layout to choose your clock and colour
    11-29-2016 02:03 PM
    Android Central

How do I change the lock screen clock and color on my Samsung Galaxy S7?

Subscribe
    AC Question said:
    08-24-2016 10:59 AM
    Multi-Quote This Message Like
    Chris Parsons said:
    08-24-2016 02:16 PM
    You sure you changed it before? - Lockscreen clock Software should be the same. Maybe check that thread and try the option offered there.
    GRIMWALD said:
    08-24-2016 02:37 PM
    The clock is just a widget, long press on your home screen and select the widget menu, swipe right or left until you find the clock of your choice or download more from which to choose from.
    The lock screen color can be changed from the same menu selection after you long press the home screen, only this time, choose wallpapers.
    In the upper right corner there is a drop down menu option, where you can choose the home screen, lock screen or both. The same wallpaper options can be accessed from a picture or photo from your gallery if you wish to use those images instead of the few which are supplied from the wallpaper menu only.

GRIM
    Morganandy said:
    11-05-2016 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Morganandy said:
    11-05-2016 03:20 PM
    Same has happened to me. I changed the lockscreen click in settings or in another area possibly. DEFINITELY did not use Widgets to do this; fully aware of that area. I've used Galaxy phones ever since the original, 15 years now, from Galaxy to Galaxy S, S3, 4,5,6 and now 7. I assure you the clock change happened in another way besides Widgets...Any one have a fix yet for you?
    Post Quick Reply
    Post Quick Reply

Go Advanced
    Go Advanced
    Cancel
    Cancel
    Scoop416 said:
    Today 03:03 PM
    Settings-display-always on display-then layout to choose your clock and colour
    Multi-Quote This Message

Subscribe

How do I change the lock screen clock and color on my Samsung Galaxy S7?

Mobile Nations
    Android Central
    Connectedly
    CrackBerry
    iMore
    Windows Central
    Copyright © 2016 Mobile Nations
    Terms and Conditions · Privacy Policy
    ExelateData
    11-29-2016 02:05 PM