Hello

I have this problem with my second new samsung s7 black sm930F (SM-G930FZKAXEF) the phone works perfectly but after some 362 (*UPDATE NOW AFTER 162 HOURS )hours of function I get "emergency calls only " only phone restart or phone flight mode return to normal network mode and this bug is annoying because is a software problem ( tried everything replace nano sim several times no luck, turn data mobile off and on no luck either) the nano sim is perfectly inserted the phone works perfect but after that amount of hours when i pass areas with poor signal and go back to the ones with very good signal I have the latest update....

UPDATE * now have performed factory reset wait to see if the problem occurs again, also wait from the network operator vodafone answer

done the imei verification all good here

"an occasional cover recognition issue has been resolved"

it's address to the signal problem or the case mate(S-view Cover / Clear cover) ? how it's understood ?

thanks
    08-28-2016 11:12 AM
    The way I (as a retired cellphone dealer) understand it is a translation to "your phone has a design problem - please replace it with one that works".

If we stopped treating badly-designed phones, badly-designed cars and other badly-designed devices as "it must be my problem", it would get too expensive for them to let these things out of the factory. (I had one phone replaced about 6 times - charging the distributor for shipping after the first one - until I was told, in writing, that the particular model was designed to be cheap, not functional. I changed carrier affiliation soon afterward.)
    08-28-2016 04:30 PM
    do you have samsung s7 ?? this is my second new phone from another country.....it I will take the third phone maybe i will have the same problem
    08-29-2016 05:05 PM
    does anyone has this problem on samsung s7 ?
    09-04-2016 07:15 AM