Asus Zenforne 2 automatically clicks on screen randomly on its own

A

AC Question

My Asus Zenforne 2 suddenly started behaving unexpectedly.
Even if the screen is locked and closed, phone automatically tries to open but as it is locked, it will show wrong password.
But its keep on trying to open the screen, its like a contineous screen touch happens every time.
After I open using my password, it is accessing the phone automatically like opening application what ever is present and keep on doing something.
So basically phone behaves as some one keeps on clicking the phone contineously.

I thought it might be happening only during charging, but it proved me wrong.
I did restart many times, after every restart for few minutes, it works fine but after sometime, the same story.
I did clear the cache partition, but still same issue.
I did factory reset, it took around 3 hours.

Post that it is working as expected. Dont know what was the issue exactly. I had many apps installed.
But again after few minutes, the same issue appeared. System keeps on clicking randomly throughout the screen.
I am not able to do anything.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Either an IC on the motherboard went bad or the touch screen did. In either case, the phone has to go into a repair shop, unless you like juggling gallon bottles of TNT. (One little mistake and your phone is a plastic phone demo.)