Which should I get? Note 5 or Galaxy S7?

A

AC Question

So for reasons that i dont want to go into, im bringing my Note 7 back. My choices are the note 5 or the galaxy s7, but there are cons to each.

Galaxy S 7- Smaller screen, not a great speaker, but has expandable storage, which is a big plus.

Note 5- larger screen, better speaker, no expandable storage.

I recently tried to put fotos in google drive and it took over 20 mins, expandable storage is way faster, which one should i get?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy S 7- Smaller screen, not a great speaker, but has expandable storage
Careful - you can definitely store files on it. You may have problems running apps from it. (That's still something Android has to work out.)

I recently tried to put fotos in google drive and it took over 20 mins, expandable storage is way faster, which one should i get?
In your position, I'd probably keep the Note 7. The 5, with no external card, is bad for a number of reasons. (You can't boot a dead phone from the card, you can't store loads of full-length movies [and a pocket full of 256GB cards can store enough movies for a walk around the world] and a few other problems.) The 7? I use the pen too much to be satisfied with a "pen-less" phone any more, so for me the choice is the Note 3, 4, 5 or 7. (It's why I'm still using my Note 3. The 4 has about $20 worth of "improvement" over the 3, the 5 is worthless and the 7 still hasn't answered all our concerns. Maybe Samsung will get REALLY smart and the 8 will be worth owning.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci