When i connect the phone to pod with ear buds inside pod nothing happens i finally gave up added music from pc onto ear buds to music folder while connected to pod but now only get music from my main ear when im in music plays from gear mode but get stereo fine in phone mode its weird and that i cant access music from phone when connected dunno.... updated everything any suggestions..btw im on att
    09-01-2016 05:15 PM
    I just tried same thing on mine. They are brand new and I get the same result. Only volume from the main earbud that the music was loaded on to.
    05-25-2017 02:16 AM
    I just tried same thing on mine. They are brand new and I get the same result. Only volume from the main earbud that the music was loaded on to.
    05-25-2017 08:42 PM
    I have the sane issue. Any solutions?
    05-25-2017 08:43 PM
    Hello all,

I've noticed some things that may help.

1. The ear buds are two separate devices. I figured this out the first time I connected them to load music. It shows two separate 4Gb folders when putting music on them. (I suggest only loading music in the folder of the bud you intend to keep as your main bud.)

2. When in "Gear Mode" and I have the right bud as the main bud, it only plays on the right side and from the playlist that is contained on the right bud. I looked at the list on the phone that is shown in the Gear Manager and saw one set of songs.

3. I then switched to the left bud as the main bud and put it in "Gear Mode" and saw a different play list which was my original list when I added music the first time. This time, both buds played in "Gear Mode".

4. My next step is to reset the IconX and wipe everything clean, ensure not to switch from the right as the main bud, add the list only to the right and see what happens.

Keep your fingers crossed because I really love the IconX (which I bought for my wife, but she now uses the Beats ear buds so these are on loan to me) and I want them to work.

(Yes, I am a Samsung and Android FAN-addict!)
    belodion likes this.
    07-17-2017 11:31 AM